Friday, August 6, 2010

Make some plans on a hit-or-miss basis

I'm going to be able to return to Sri Lanka on the 4th of November. I chose a kinda big hotel in Colombo for the first two nights due to my flight schedule. I'm gonna fly in Sri Lanka around 10:00 p.m. using Sri Lankan Airline and after that I'll need to go to immigration, baggage claims, or something like that, so I didn't want to waste some more time to find a nice cosy hotel around midnight; it sounds exhausting. Obviously, I was teetering between Negombo or Colombo to stay for the first night. Negombo is closer from the international airport, but this time I will go to Colombo first and after that I'm gonna make some plans to enjoy Sri Lanka on a hit-or-miss basis. It'll be my 6th time to visit Sri Lanka and I'll be there for 26 days until the end of November. Just go with the flow. The photo shows a rice and curry lunch at my favorite place near the Negombo beach. I think I'll be able to return to this place as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment