Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nuwara Eliya had left such a big impression on me

I've spent one night in Nuwara Eliya. This place is famous for Ceylon tea factory and is located in a central highland of Sri Lanka. It's on a tropical island, but didn't have hot boiling weather. It was rather cool for me. With that, I thought the temperature of Nuwara Eliya was different from any other Sri Lankan cities, especially in the morning and at night. I didn't have any sweaters or cardigans, so I was kicking myself. I needed it at least one. In quite a nippy morning I took Sri Lankan curry with some bread at a hotel's dining and after that I went to see a gigantic beautiful tea plantation. The scenery had left such a big impression on me. I wanna go there again, but next time with a warm jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment