Thursday, August 5, 2010

It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack

I took a quick photo of something famous at King's cross station in London, the U.K. I think I'm not a witch and I don't know when they started to show the place for vacationers, but the place was extremely visible for me. I don't know it's weird or pretty normal, however I'm just able to say it was awesome and I was quite excited to be there. I had enough time to wait to take a photo of "them", but unfortunately it was impossible. There were so many people and the place was pretty famous. I'd say trying to find the boy was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It sounds like a mission impossible, right? So, I just gave up my dream to get inside or something like that and I painted the town red instead. My hotel was really close to King's cross station.

No comments:

Post a Comment