Friday, August 20, 2010

Receive rave reviews

This is my very first photo of Europe; Notre Dame de Paris. I got to Paris via London. I took a ferry across the English channel from Dover, the UK to Calais, France. I spent a night in London near King's Cross station, then the next morning I took a coach and was headed for Dover. I saw the white cliffs of Dover as well, but there are no photos. I don't know why. Probably it was freezing out there and I didn't want to take my hands out of my pockets. With that, Notre Dame de Paris came to officially my first photo of Europe. I'm no expert, but this Gothic cathedral has been earning rave reviews from all over the world and is a part of UNESCO World Heritage Sites of France; Paris, Banks of the Seine. Sounds like my first photo of Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment