Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Machapuchare and Annapurna III

Here's my another photo of the Himalayas. My favorite Machapuchare (6,993m) and the other one is called Annapurna III (7,555m). I took the photo from Pokhara, Nepal at 7:00 a.m. It was in September, so only in sunny and bright early mornings I was able to see the Himalayas. Not every morning, but sometimes. I went to Pokhara by a car from Kathmandu via Chitwan National Park, Tilaurakot, One of the possible locations for Kapilavastu, Lumbini and so on. It took four days to get to Pokhara and it was fantastic, because such a long drive had such surprising experiences. Mark my words. So then, I spent 19 nights in Pokhara and returned to Kathmandu by Sita Air. It took about 30 minutes or so and a flight attendant gave me a candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment