Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wat Ho Phra Keo in Vientiane, Laos

I've been to Laos twice and almost all my photos are Beer Lao and Laotian food, but I did some sightseeing just like everybody else. This is one of my photos of Vientiane. The temple is called Wat Ho Phra Keo. It's located within walking distance from Namphou, across from Wat Sisaket. Namphou is a fountain. It's located in the heart of Vientiane. There are a lot of nice hotels around there. Both time of my visit, I didn't make a hotel reservation in advance. I remember that for the second time of my visit, I asked a hotel near Namphou, if they had a room available, but they were fully booked. When I went outside, some Laotian locals were loitering and asked me to try the next one. So follow my logic here. It was a pretty nice hotel; A clean room with a bathroom, nice friendly receptionists, a free bottle of water each day, very convenient location, well, how shall I put it?

No comments:

Post a Comment