Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hindsight is always 20/20

My first time visit to Vienna, Austria was right after Italy which is one of my favorite countries in Europe, so the first day in Vienna, I just missed Italy so much and didn't think much about things that was going on around me. On the second day in Vienna, I realized that Vienna has so many beautiful buildings and statues from place to place. So then, I started to take photos. Better late than never. I really love this photo and it was surely somewhere in Hofburg Palace, but I don't know the name of the statue. The woman's dress was amazing. It looked like a silk dress, but it made of stone or something similar. I needed to be more careful to know the history of Austria, but you know, hindsight is always 20/20, right? Maybe some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment