Thursday, August 26, 2010

My plans are still up in the air

I'm planning to return to Sri Lanka in November. I'm gonna stay in Colombo for the first two nights, but after that it's up in the air in a way. So, let's pencil in Plan A for now. Well, from the third day I'm thinking that to go on a round trip. First, I'm gonna visit Kurunegala, Anuradhapura, then stay in Habarana for a night. Next, I'd like to go to Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya. I wanna stay for a couple of nights in a jungle near Sigiriya. After that, I'm gonna go to Kandy via Dambulla. I'd like to stay in Kandy at least three nights. Then after that, I'm thinking to go to Nuwara Eliya for a couple of nights and then down to the southern coast. I'm teetering between Unawatuna and Mirissa to stay for about 10 days on the beach. After the long stay, I'm gonna go to Galle and stay there for a couple of nights. Then, I think I might stay in Hikkaduwa for a couple of nights, then back to the airport area; I mean Mt. Lavinia, Colombo, Negombo, or Chilaw are possibilities. The photo shows Gampaha. It seems to be difficult to squeeze a plan to return there, but I might be able to go there during last few days from wherever I'll stay around the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment