Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sticky Dal Curry and Dry Dal Curry in Frankfurt

On the 51st day in Europe I was in Frankfurt, Germany. That day I luckily found a curry place near the ECB (stands for European Central Bank). I went inside the shop and ordered a Dal Curry (a.k.a. chickpeas curry or something like that). I didn't know, but they had two kind of Dal curry. Sticky Dal Curry or Dry Dal Curry. They asked me which one I wanted to take. I'm a Libra and have a case of procrastinating personality sometimes, so I was not able to choose only one curry, so then ordered both of them. The photo shows the result. The left one was the Sticky Dal Curry, and the other one was the Dry Dal Curry. It was my first rice in a while, so I ate it for the sake of it. Thank Frankfurt, it was truly nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment