Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can I get a rain check?

I've been to a wooden shoes workshop in North Holland. I saw a great surprising work to make a wood shoe from scratch. A guy described how to make a wood shoe and he made a shoe in front of visitors. was impressed and I really wanted to buy them, but when I arrived in Holland from Germany by a coach, my suitcase weighted more than 19 kg; I mean almost 19.5 kg or a bit more. After Holland, I was planning to go to London via Belgium and France, and after that I needed to take an airplane. I'm always an economy class passenger, so my suitcase have to weigh under 20 kg. So, I was thinking for minutes to manage my situation, but I just gave up. Anyway, those shoes and his work were awesome. I still remember vividly.

No comments:

Post a Comment