Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What are the differences between a resort and a town?

I ate breakfast at a Tamil curry place in Negombo town, Sri Lanka. Compare to any other curry photos of my blog, this photo doesn't look similar, it look rather different. Negombo has two different areas. Resort area has many kind of hotels, eateries, bars, some shops and the beach. Almost vacationers stay in resort area. It's convenient enough and very relaxing. Negombo town has a lot of shops, banks, eateries, markets and so on. It's a town that you can imagine about it. I'd say it's a kind of bustle and the crowd is like a sea of people. The town is 10 to 15 minutes tuk-tuk-drive from the resort area, so I took a tuk-tuk to eat this Tamil curry for a breakfast. It was really nice and I went there again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment