Saturday, August 7, 2010

Half the fun is getting there

I've been to France via Dover by a huge ferry, so my passport stamp of France has a cute ship symbol in it. First, I arrived in Calais and went to Paris. It was my first time to get to the beautiful old continent, so I was really excited to be there. Paris was fantastic, but I was more into Nice. The photo shows a narrow alley of Nice old town. I was happy to get lost in the attractive town. There were so many cool cafes, eateries, souvenir shops and so on. I spent a long time alone to take a stroll around, but I was not able to know whole lay of the land. It was beautifully complicated. The point was the beach. If I got lost, I would be able to find the beach easily without a bulky map or something like that. For a lunch, I had a really nice French style sandwich, but I don't remember where the shop was. Half the fun was getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment