Saturday, August 14, 2010

To each his own

When I arrive at a hotel room in Thailand, sometimes there are some tropical fruits with a welcoming messages. The photo shows one of them. When I stayed at a hotel in central Pattaya, I found this dish on a table. It had a interesting seasonal fruits calender, a knife and fork, and a cloth napkin as well. Someone said that Thailand had hot season, hotter season, and the hottest season. I don't agree with that. I've spent in Thailand some part of January, February and some part of May to December off and on. I remember that May was extremely hot especially in northeast provinces, but from the end of October to the beginning of December was not so very hot, rather cool or like crisp especially in the morning and at night even in Bangkok. I love all seasons in Thailand. I think to each his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment