Monday, August 23, 2010

One day excursion to a neighboring country

I've been to Salzburg, Austria where the place is known as the birthplace of Mozart and this led a lot of vacationers to visit the beautiful city. I got there from Munich, Germany by a train. It was my one-day excursion from Germany to Austria and it was so much fun to see a lot of things from the train windows. Just before I got to the heart of the city I found a cute bakery cafe and took a quick shot of it. The window decoration made me really happy and I loved it. Actually, I've been thinking that bakery shops are always seems like happy smiley places. They sell not only some bread, and give their customers pleasure and happy smile in a way. I'm not a bread eater usually, but I love the warm friendly atmosphere which I able to feel in bakery shops or bakery cafes.

No comments:

Post a Comment