Friday, December 10, 2010

It's to die for

This is my first dinner in Lisbon, Portugal and it was my first Portuguese cuisine. According to the bill the dish is named Arroz De Bacalhau. Tomato based soup had a lot of fish and some rise in it. I was there in the middle of October and it was a bit cooler than I expected, especially evening time. So, I chose this soup style dish for the dinner to warm me up. Also, I really wanted to eat some rice at the moment. When my waiter opened the lip of the pot, I just said wow and started to eat immediately. It was to die for. I didn't know that Portuguese cuisine are such nice. I'd say it tastes like heaven. When I ordered this soup I didn't know what Arroz De Bacalhau is, but now I know it's one of the must eat foods in Portugal. You'd better to not leave Portugal before try this receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment