Monday, December 13, 2010

I was self-sufficient in the hotel

This is my breakfast in Bangkok, Thailand. I took them in my hotel room. The hotel was self-sufficient and it had a small grocery store for their guests' convenience. Also, On the grand floor, there was a big barrel of hot drinkable water in front of elevators. With that, I bought a cup of noodles and a can of beer from the shop. The noodles' soup tasted Tom Yum Kung; one of the popular flavor in Thailand. The plastic fork was an accessory of the cup of noodles and I found it in the cup. Oh, I've got a question for you. How long do you usually wait to eat a cup of noodles? I mean after pouring hot water into the cup. I usually wait a minutes to one and a half minutes. That's it. I think it's the best timing to eat instant noodles. A little crunchy, and just right. That's just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment