Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hypothetical situation

On the second day in Israel, I went to the Dead Sea from Jerusalem to see the sky from the lowest place in the world and of course to float in the saltiest sea. The name of the place sounds pretty bad, but place itself was pretty nice. I think I've mentioned that before, but I can't swim, however it doesn't matter in the Dead Sea. I was able to float very easily in the Dead Sea without a float. Come to think of it, I've discussed with someone hypothetically that elephants are able to float in the Dead Sea or not. We were not able to find any convincing conclusions, though. I agreed with one of the interesting clues that elephants might be able to float, but the same weight of rock will be able to sink. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment