Thursday, December 9, 2010

Live like a queen for a few night

In the first evening in Giza, Egypt, I went to a swimming pool of my hotel. It was also the night before my birthday. The hotel was next to the Pyramids area, so I was this close to the Pyramids. This surreal photo shows one of the Pyramids, pseudo water falls, a pool, lounge chairs, and such. I was there with a glass of Mojito in one hand and a camera in the other hand. Staying in the hotel costs an arm and a leg obviously, but it was definitely worth staying. I was able to splurge a bit and lived like a queen for a few nights. It was the most expensive hotel I've stayed, and it happened to be the biggest birthday present I've ever gave to myself. I was there to enjoy the Pyramids, so no other choice of hotel for me and it was just awesome to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment