Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Dead Sea's salt

The photo shows the salt of the Dead Sea. I've been to several beaches, but no other place quite like the Dead Sea. I saw this kind of crystallized salt like sea shore for the first time. I was blown away. I mean I was surprised and very impressed. Speaking of salt, after floating in the Dead Sea, I took my bag and stuff and took a shower of course, and then had a can of beer to kill time and backed to my hotel by a coach. Then, I found a lot of salt stayed on my bag. I think it was a drop of water at first. About one and a half months later, I looked the bag carefully and realized that some metal parts were getting rusty. Anyway, the bag was cheap and too old, so whatever the cause it was time to buy a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment