Friday, December 10, 2010

The Small Miracle; Sri Lanka

What do you know about Sri Lanka? It's famous for Rice and Curry, elephants, temples, beaches, and so on. I returned to Sri Lanka for the first time in five years and it was my sixth time to visit there. So far, I spent 144 days on this beautiful island in total. I've traveled to 24 countries, then I say Sri Lanka is my favorite country; Actually, my favorite city is Pattaya, Thailand, though. Heaps of things in Sri Lanka attract me a lot. People, food, nature, weather, history and such, and also I'm a big fan of Sri Lankan food. The photo shows Vegetable and Egg Noodles. Each noodles are cut one to eight centimeters long to eat with your fingers, and it tasted like super hot veggie curry. Can you imagine? Anyway, this is one of the popular spicy dishes in Sri Lanka. I enjoyed this dish at my favorite restaurant in Unawatuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment