Saturday, December 18, 2010

My favorite coconut sambal

As you know, Negombo, Sri Lanka is a kind of common tourists trail. I've heard that almost tourists who arrive in Sri Lanka decides to stay their first night in Negombo, then after that they are headed toward their next destinations. I guess that's because two reasons actually. Most people think that Negombo is just a stone's throw away from the international airport, and taxi fare is cheaper than going to Colombo only for the first night. In addition, I guess that when they fly into Sri Lanka around midnight, it'll be a bit difficult to ask rates at good accommodations in their destinations like along the southern west coast or in the south. Because of the odd time. I think that's why a lot of people stay in Negombo for the first night and then move. I think Negombo is a good place to stay more than one night. There're many cool places to eat as well. I had very spicy coconut sambal that's the one on the right of the photo, and nice dhal curry in Negombo.

No comments:

Post a Comment