Saturday, December 11, 2010

Panoramic view of Pyramids

I'm no expert, but there are more than 100 pyramids in Egypt; it's hard to estimate exact number, because someone said to me 101, someone said to me 109, so I'd say more than 100. Actually, I didn't know that much pyramids all over Egypt. Nine of them are in Giza; the humongous three are for Kings, and the others are for their Queens. I went to the area twice. For the first time, I hired an English speaking guide and a couple of horses for about a few hours and both of us were riding a horse and looked around the entire area. For the second time, I hired a different English speaking guide and a horse and a camel and quickly looked around the area for about an hour or so. The horse was for the guide, the camel was for me. This is a panoramic view of six pyramids in Giza. Stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment