Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's not the quantity, but the quality

I've been to Portugal on vacation. There were two reasons actually why I visited Portugal. Reason one; I wanted to see the home country of Cristiano Ronaldo. I really love his face. Reason two; My mom watched a TV show about Portuguese cuisine and said everything looked so yummy. With that, I decided to go there, but I totally didn't know that Lisbon is such a beautiful city. I was there 2 nights-3 days, but I should have arrived there at least a couple of days earlier. Only two nights was quite a short time to be there, so I was kicking myself. However, hindsight is always 20/20, so I needed to put a positive spin on it. Then, I thought, it's not the quantity, but the quality. On the first day in Lisbon, I took a stroll around Baixa district; old city. I kept a map in my bag and enjoyed getting lost on the uninterrupted cobblestone lanes. At night, I took a picture of Rossio railway station near Restauradores square right after a great Portuguese dinner. Every corner, every narrow street was breathtaking. I'm gonna ingrain this in my mind for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment